Let My Experience Be Your Guide
Who is Dr. Mary L. Thomas?
Dr. Mary L. Thomas has served as an educator since 1975. Her journey has traveled through the classroom as Pre-K Teacher through Doctoral Levels. She has served as secondary Assistant Principal and Principal. She entered as central office administrator developing methods to identify ethnic minorities for gifted and talented service.
Awards and Recognitions
- CEO/President- Starr Consulting Firm
- Founder Austin Area Alliance of Black School Educators
- Texas Alliance of Black School Educators Past President
- Life Member Texas Alliance of Black School Educators
- Life Member National Alliance of Black School Educators
- National Alliance of Black School Educators Past Board Member
- Texas Education Agency Title I Committee of Practitioners Board of Directors
- Texas Education Agency Private Non Profit Advisory Board
- Greater Calvary Rites of Passage Chief Operating Officer
- Family LIfe International Fellowship Director of Operations
- 2020-2021 Global Forum for Education & Learning Top 100 Leader in Education
- 2021-2022- Education 2.0 Outstanding Leadership Award
Dr. Mary L. Thomas received the Outstanding Leadership Award at the 2022 Education 2.0 Conference for her outstanding contributions to the field of education.